For our recruitment process, kindly submit your CV to email: email@example.com
Working Place: Floor 6, Hong Co Building, 124 Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Tay Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
Working Time: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 17:30 (include lunch break 1:30 hours)
Position: Firmware Engineer (Entry level)
Responsible for Firmware / Embedded Software Development.
Involve in Feasibility Study, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Customer Support.
Study customer's requirements, implement new specification, and develop new ideas for products improvement.
Prepare technical design documents and software management by using source control tools.
Work closely with Hardware Engineer to deliver projects on time.
Degree in Engineering / Computer Engineering Study focus in embedded software development
Proficient in C/C++ Programming
Able to understand schematic and basic hardware knowledge
Must have MCU and Real Time operating system (RTOS) knowledge
Prefer to have experience on embedded Linux and Android
An initiative worker and willing to work under stress
Must be a good team player
Position: Senior Electronic Layout/Hardware Engineer
- Design and development of analog and digital circuitry including
schematic creation, component selection, and PCB layout for signal processing electronics with heavy emphasis on analog design
- Work in a fast-paced environment in close cooperation with Engineering, Project Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality departments
- Create and maintain product test reports, analyses, drawings, installation procedures, inspection procedures, test procedures, test reports, Purchase Part Specifications (PPSs), Engineering Change Notices (ECNs), Bills of Manufacturing (BOMs)
- Independently review and approve test data and another engineers’ documentation
- Identify issues, problems or risks and recommend effective solutions
- Perform product compliance testing at remote locations
- Support project management in obtaining customer approvals and supporting customer source inspections
- Cultivate internal and external customer relationships
- Provide technical training to internal and external customers
- Actively participate in inter-department process improvement projects
- Become proficient in international engineering regulations and standards
- Additional duties may include sales support, compliance testing in external labs and customer service.
Electronic or Electrical Engineering Bachelor of Science degree from qualified university
Knowledge of SPICE modelling, schematic capture and PCBA toolsets
Some experience doing analog design
Knowledge of design for EMC / EMI compliance.